As a member of Autism Alliance of Canada, you will become aligned with a coalition of organizations, groups and individuals that has come together to provide a strong collective voice toward a national shared leadership movement. It is imperative that we work together to improve outcomes for Autistic Canadians and their families.
Benefits of Membership
- The ability to advocate with a strong, collaborative, unified voice through participation in a national shared leadership movement.
- Involvement in working groups and focus groups.
- An optional public profile on materials supporting the work of Autism Alliance of Canada and on Autism Alliance of Canada’s website.
- Staying connected and receiving regular updates through the Autism Alliance of Canada newsletter.
- Discounted rates for the annual Canadian Autism Leadership Summit.
Membership is open to organizations and individuals that abide by the spirit of the vision and goals of Autism Alliance of Canada and agree in principle and practice to the Statement of Agreement (below).
Learn more about Autism Alliance of Canada and what it means to be a member by taking a look at our Membership Package below.
Statement of Agreement
Autism Alliance of Canada is a group of organizations and individuals that share the common belief that Canada’s Federal Government needs a National Autism Strategy. The Board of Directors is dedicated to representing and working on behalf of Autism Alliance of Canada’s members to ensure issues of mutual importance are being brought to the attention of our Federal Government.
The vision of Autism Alliance of Canada is that all Autistic people in Canada have full and equal access to the resources they require to achieve their full potential.
The goals of Autism Alliance of Canada are to:
- Guide a National Autism Strategy with a collective and consistent message;
- Work with the Federal Government to provide a strong, collaborative voice of input into the development of a National Autism Strategy;
- Ensure the successful implementation of a National Autism Strategy that addresses identified needs;
- Endorse the right of all Autistic individuals and their families, to exercise their equal rights as Canadians.
There are 2 steps in becoming a member:
Step 1 – Identify the type of membership you would like
*Our membership cycle starts each year in April (World Autism Month) until March of the following year.*
This paid membership is available to Canadian organizations whose mandate supports autism and is incorporated as a charity and/or not-for-profit organization. Organization Members have voting privileges.
This paid membership is available to all individuals as well as organizations that would not be considered for organization members (likely because they are for-profit or are not incorporated). Community Members have voting privileges.
This free membership is available to individuals, groups and organizations that wish to remain aligned with Autism Alliance of Canada and receive regular updates. Associate Members do not have voting privileges.
Step 2 – Complete the membership registration form to apply for a membership or renew your membership with Autism Alliance of Canada.
Organization and Community members will automatically be redirected to a page to complete their payment.