Autism Alliance of Canada has partnered with Spero Careers Canada and the podcast Across the Desk to bring you a new series which highlights the work of Autism Alliance of Canada and those who work with us. Each podcast is approximately one hour long and is a conversation–style interview. We cover topics such as the National Autism Strategy, employment, housing, and much more. New episodes will be posted on this page when available! You can listen to the podcast on Spotify, Soundcloud and Apple Podcasts!
Please note: podcasts released before our official name change from CASDA to Autism Alliance of Canada on July 2022, note our previous name. Episodes released afterwards accurately reflect our new name.
- A Look back on 2020 with Autism Alliance of Canada’s Director of Operations and Strategy, Dr. Jonathan Lai.
- Employment: The Autism Employment Scan and the Autistic Voices Project with Stephanie Côté and Vanessa Tomas.
- Employment: Autism and Employment with Vanessa Tomas.
- Accessibility And Equity with Brittany Finlay
- Autism & the Housing Crisis
- Canadian Journal of Autism Equity with Maddy Dever, Terri Robson and Megan Krasnodembski.
- An update on Autism Alliance of Canada with Dr. Jonathan Lai & SpectrumWorks with Neil Forester .
- Canadian Journal of Autism Equity – Follow-Up After the Launch with Maddy Dever and Megan Krasnodemski.
- Deputy Grand Chief Walter Naveau
- Autism and Housing with Amy Lonsberry
- Information Systems with Dr. Stephen Gentles, Maddy Dever and Corey Walker
- The Start of Autism Alliance of Canada and the Canadian Autism Leadership Summit with Debbie Irish and Kim Ward.
- Autism Alliance of Canada – Mental health with Dr. Carly McMorris and Rebekah Kintzinger